SQM is very proud of the fact that over 70% of our tracking clients improve their first call resolution (FCR) performance year over year. The average FCR improvement for those clients is 5%. SQM helps our call center clients improve their FCR performance by conducting post-call surveys within 10 minutes to 1 business day of the customer's call and by doing deep-dive analysis on the reasons that cause two-plus calls. SQM also has the ability to report data from the VP to CSR levels in real-time and provide best practices on how to improve your FCR performance. In order to achieve a 5% or higher FCR improvement, SQM recommends completing 5 surveys per CSR per month. Call centers supporting organizations that operate in a competitive environment and improve their FCR performance will substantially reduce loss of revenue as a result of the call centers improved ability to resolve the customer's call on the first call. The savings from protecting the loss of revenue will be substantially higher than the operational savings. Our FCR improvement ROI calculation only factors operational savings. FCR improvement ROI is based on inputting your call center's annual call volume (#), cost per call ($), and your FCR (%). In addition, SQM surveys per month (#) and survey method need to be inputted.
Find out how much operational savings your call center will gain by using SQM's services which have a proven track record. It takes only 3 minutes to calculate your FCR improvement ROI.
- SQM's FCR improvement ROI calculation is based solely on operational savings.
- FCR improvement ROI is based on inputting your call center's annual call volume (#), cost per call ($), and your FCR (%).
- It is important to be conservative when inputting your FCR % as it has been SQM's experience that call center self reported FCR % is overstated by 15% to 20% compared to customer reported FCR %.
- In addition, SQM surveys per month (#) and survey method are inputted.
- Baseline cost of not achieving FCR is based on a calculation of all calls that are not completed in 1 call and cost per call.
- Operational savings is based on calculation of FCR % improvement impact on call volume from baseline call volume.
- SQM survey cost is based on using a phone, IVR, or email survey method.
- The 20% SQM maintenance fee consists of account management, account setup, and IT maintenance costs.
- ROI % calculation is based on FCR improvement %.