SQM uses the Voice of the Customer (VoC) for helping organizations deliver sustained World Class First Call Resolution (FCR) IVR performance. We work closely with our clients to improve their IVR FCR which is the fundamental driver of World Class Customer Satisfaction (Csat). We believe in the value of outstanding FCR performance and understand its impact on protecting customer revenue for the entire organization.
Of all metrics, FCR is the most highly correlated metric to Csat. In other words, high FCR results in high Csat and conversely, low FCR, results in low Csat. In addition, the FCR metric provides great insights into why an IVR contact channel was not able to resolve the customer’s inquiry on their first call. It is SQM’s experience that the FCR metric is by far the most important metric for determining what to work on for improving the customer’s experience in resolving their inquiry when using your organization’s IVR contact channel.
For our benchmarking studies, SQM uses VoC metrics such as FCR, Csat and Customer Protection – CP SCORE™ to truly understand how your IVR impacts the customer service experience, operating costs and the ability of the IVR contact channel to retain customers. It is SQM’s belief that the main purpose of the IVR contact channel is to resolve customers’ inquiries on their first call, which reduces transaction handling cost and assists in retaining customers.
Why Participate in SQM’s IVR FCR Benchmarking Study
Do you know…
- what your FCR, Csat and Customer Protection – CP Score™ rates are from a customer perspective?
- how your FCR, Csat and Customer Protection – CP Score™ performance compares to leading North American organizations’ IVR contact channel?
- how your FCR and Csat performance is impacting your operating cost?
- how your FCR and Csat performance impacts your organization’s ability to retain customers and the financial impact of not retaining those customers?
- the reasons why your customers were not able to resolve their inquiry on their first call?
- the targeted areas for improving your FCR, Csat and Customer Protection – CP Score™ rates?
- the best practices for improving your FCR performance?
If you don’t have quality answers to these questions, let the experts at SQM Group assist you in benchmarking and improving your IVR first call resolution and customer satisfaction performance.
IVR FCR Benchmarking Study Methodology
Post-IVR Call Customer Survey
A random sample of 400 post-IVR call surveys are conducted with customers who have had a transaction with your IVR contact channel within 1 business day of their transaction. Surveys are conducted by a phone method using SQM’s telephone survey representatives who work in our Coeur d’Alene, Idaho and Vernon, British Columbia research centers. The post-IVR call survey is an in-depth interview, is 4-8 minutes in length and is based on up to 20 rating and open-ended questions. SQM’s post-IVR call survey has a proven track record for accurately measuring your FCR, Csat performance and CP SCORE™ and providing actionable data for improving FCR.
IVR FCR Benchmarking Report Deliverables
A 50 page FCR, Csat and Customer Protection – CP Score™ benchmarking report will be delivered to you and your management team via a conference call with a senior SQM consultant outlining your IVR first call resolution and customer satisfaction performance.
- High level and detailed IVR FCR and Csat ratings
- IVR Customer Protection – CP SCORE™
- Benchmarking comparison to leading North American organizations’ IVR contact channels
- Benchmarking comparison to peer group, contact center IVR industry and world class contact centers’ IVR contact channels
- Amount of revenue the IVR contact channel protected and lost
- Unresolved IVR calls impact on operating cost
- Top 5 repeat IVR call reasons and their improvement opportunity for financial savings
- Targeted opportunities for reducing repeat IVR calls for resolving inquiries the first time
- Best practices for improving your IVR’s first call resolution performance
- Entry into SQM’s Service Quality Excellence Awards Program
Contact SQM Group via email OR at (800) 446-2095 to schedule a time where an SQM representative can walk you through the details of our IVR benchmarking study.
The total investment for the IVR First Call Resolution Benchmarking Study is $13,000 plus applicable taxes. If on-site consultation is requested, the only additional charge would be to cover travel and accommodation expenses for the SQM consultant to deliver the results to you and your team on-site.
Additional customer surveys for 15-20 questions is $11 per survey. Surveys with more than 20 questions have an additional charge of $1 per question.