One Contact Resolution
Top 5 Reasons to Purchase
ONE CONTACT RESOLUTION
- This book was written by Mike Desmarais, CEO and Founder of SQM, and Lara Pow, President of SQM, who are industry thought leaders for customer experience measurement.
- Understand how to measure and improve One Contact Resolution – The Metric that Matters the Most for Improving Multi-Channel Customer Experience.
- Learn about ground-breaking customer research on contact channel (e.g., call center, email, chat, web self-service and IVR self-service) customer experiences for resolving an inquiry or problem.
- Discover operational research from SQM interviewing over 250 senior contact center executives which includes the 5 essential areas for effective and efficient contact channel and omni-channel operating practices: Customer Experience Strategy, Operating Practices, Tools and Technology, Workforce Utilization, and Customer Feedback.
- This book provides 15 best practice case studies from award winning organizations including Canadian Tire, American Express, FedEx, VSP and UPMC Health Plan.
Mike Desmarais and Lara Pow share the One Contact Resolution
Research and Best Practices from Award Winning Contact Centers
The purpose of this book, One Contact Resolution, is to help contact center managers improve their contact channels’ one contact resolution, first contact resolution, customer satisfaction, and retention. This book provides tremendous research insights and best practices on how to improve contact channels’ customer experiences from award-winning contact centers. Since 1996, SQM has been the leading authority for measuring, benchmarking, tracking, consulting, awarding, and improving contact channels’ customer experience performance in North America. As a result, of benchmarking over 500 contact centers and surveying over 7.5 million customers and 125,000 CSRs in the last five years, SQM has gained valuable insights into contact channel best practices for improving customer experience and retention. This book builds on SQM’s previous books, World Class Call Center, First Call Resolution, and First Contact Resolved Best Practices.
- Omni-Channel Customer Experience – Amex Canada Inc.
- Web Self-Service Channel – FortisBC
- IVR Self-Service Channel – VSP Vision Care
- Chat Channel – UPMC Health Plan
- Standard Operating Procedures – FedEx
- Top 10 Call Center Best Practices:
- Quality Assurance – 407 ETR
- Desktop Applications – Comcast Corporation
- CSR Recognition Program – Regence BlueCross BlueShield
- Career Development – Sun Life Financial
- Call Handling – Canadian Tire Financial Services
- Escalation CSR Support – Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Performance Management System – Scotia iTRADE
- CSR Coaching Program – Nationstar Mortgage
- CSR Training Program – Premera Blue Cross
- CSR Selection Process – Canadian Tire Financial Services
There are 2 options to purchase the book: One Contact Resolution
- Purchase the One Contact Resolution book only = $499 (available now)
- Receive a copy as part of your registration for SQM’s 18th Annual Contact Channel Customer Experience Conference and Industry Awards in Vernon, B.C.