SQM uses the Voice of the Customer (VoC) for helping organizations deliver sustained World Class First Contact Resolution (FCR) website performance. We work closely with our clients to improve their website FCR which is the fundamental driver of World Class Customer Satisfaction (Csat). We believe in the value of outstanding FCR performance and understand its impact on protecting customer revenue for the entire organization.
Of all metrics, FCR is the most highly correlated metric to Csat. In other words, high FCR results in high Csat and conversely, low FCR, results in low Csat. In addition, the FCR metric provides great insights into why a website contact channel was not able to resolve the customer’s inquiry their first attempt. It is SQM’s experience that the FCR metric is by far the most important metric for determining what to work on for improving the customer’s experience resolving their inquiry when using your organization’s website contact channel.
For our benchmarking studies, SQM uses VoC metrics such as FCR, Csat and Customer Protection – CP SCORE™ to truly understand how your website contact channel impacts the customer service experience, operating costs and the ability of the website contact channel to retain customers. It is SQM’s belief that one of the main purposes of the website contact channel is to resolve customers’ inquiries on their first attempt, which reduces transaction handling cost and assists in retaining customers.
Why Participate in SQM’s Website FCR Benchmarking Study
Do you know…
- what your FCR, Csat and Customer Protection – CP Score™ rates are from a customer perspective?
- how your FCR, Csat and Customer Protection – CP Score™ performance compares to leading North American organizations’ website contact channels?
- how your FCR and Csat performance is impacting your operating cost?
- how your FCR and Csat performance impacts your organization’s ability to retain customers and the financial impact of not retaining those customers?
- the reasons why your customers were not able to resolve their inquiry?
- the targeted areas for improving your FCR, Csat and Customer Protection – CP Score™ rates?
- the best practices for improving your FCR performance?
If you don’t have quality answers to these questions, let the experts at SQM Group assist you in benchmarking and improving your website first contact resolution and customer satisfaction performance.
Website FCR Benchmarking Study Methodology
Post-Website Contact Customer Survey
A random sample of 400 post-website contact surveys are conducted with customers who have had a transaction with your website contact channel within 1 business day of their transaction. Surveys are conducted by a phone method using SQM’s telephone survey representatives who work in our Coeur d’Alene, Idaho and Vernon, British Columbia research centers. The post-website contact survey is an in-depth interview, is 4-8 minutes in length and is based on up to 20 rating and open-ended questions. SQM’s post-website contact survey has a proven track record for accurately measuring your FCR, Csat performance and CP SCORE™ and providing actionable data for improving FCR.
Website FCR Benchmarking Report Deliverables
A 50 page FCR, Csat and Customer Protection – CP Score™ benchmarking report will be delivered to you and your management team via a conference call with a senior SQM consultant outlining your website first contact resolution and customer satisfaction performance.
- High level and detailed website FCR and Csat ratings
- Website Customer Protection – CP SCORE™
- Benchmarking comparison to leading North American organizations’ website contact channel
- Amount of revenue the website contact channel protected and lost
- Unresolved website contacts impact on operating cost
- Top 5 repeat website contact reasons and their improvement opportunity for financial savings
- Targeted opportunities for reducing repeat website contacts for resolving inquiries the first time
- Best practices for improving your website’s first contact resolution performance
- Entry into SQM’s Service Quality Excellence Awards Program
Contact SQM Group via email OR at (800) 446-2095 to schedule a time where an SQM representative can walk you through the details of our website benchmarking study.
The total investment for the Website First Contact Resolution Benchmarking Study is $13,000 plus applicable taxes. If on-site consultation is requested, the only additional charge would be to cover travel and accommodation expenses for the SQM consultant to deliver the results to you and your team on-site.
Additional customer surveys for 15-20 questions is $11 per survey. Surveys with more than 20 questions have an additional charge of $1 per question.